This position requires knowledge of basic dental lab procedures, uses dental impressions sent in by dentists and makes stone-cast models out of them, accepts digital impressions from dentists' intraoral scanners to print 3D models and dies, scans, designs and manufactures fixed dental prosthesis and implants.This is an entry-level position with in-house training available.
- Ability to see details
- Eye and Hand coordination
- Manual Dexterity
- Standing/sitting for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAD/CAM dental tech (PLUS)
- Able to work independently
- Posses Computer skills
- Time management skills
- Dental experience is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent, CDT, and/or degree a plus
- Must possess dental anatomy knowledge and finishing/waxing or dental lab experience
- Dental Lab Technician is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand all standard operating procedures, work instructions, and applicable technical information.
- Possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal skills
- Possess demonstrated active listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively
- Ability to focus on details
- Ability to read information and follow SOP
- Ability to communicate with team members.
- Skill for problem solving, decision-making, and process improvement.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a growing environment