Automotive Customer Service Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Maintain communications with waiting customers, keep them informed of wait times, answer questions. Answer telephone, direct calls, and answer customer inquiries.
- Keep the customer waiting area clean and organized.
- Educate customers regarding the condition of fluids and filters, services available, promotions, and product guarantees.
- Remind customers to submit feedback about their visit.
- Thank all departing customers, remind them to return.
- Review Service Order Ticket thoroughly with customers at check-out, explain services performed, purpose of static sticker, and reminder card.
- Process all payments using the computer system and credit card machine.
- Perform courtesy work when needed.
- Assist manager in resolving customer complaints.
- Make coffee; keep fresh coffee available at all times.
- Clean and straighten the coffee service area. Clean and straighten waiting room chairs and tables. Clean waiting area restrooms, and stock restroom supplies a minimum of three times during the day.
- Stock and maintain current reading materials ensuring it is appropriate for children. Stock supply of cups, creamer, sugar, and stirrers.
- Clean and straighten countertop and desk. Clean computer and equipment. File and organize paperwork (assist manager).
- Input vendor shipments on computer
- Place customer quality assurance calls, write customer thank you notes.
- General center maintenance and cleaning duties.
- Attend crew meetings as required.
- Run errands and perform other duties as assigned by a Supervisor.
- Greet customers upon arrival.
- Must have expert level experience in automotive repair and service.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic literacy (ready, writing, math skills), Verbal and written communication skills, Keyboarding skills, Beginning computing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous customer service and general office experience necessary
- Discounted Services for Employees
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunities for Advancement
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Grease Monkey Corporate.
Grease Monkey Vancouver/Battle Ground
BusinessView all jobs at Grease Monkey Vancouver/Battle Ground