Entry Level Sales/Marketing Rep Opportunity:
Want to work with a growing insurance restoration company where you can help deliver solutions to people in need? Want a career where you can reach your potential? Want to have an opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team? Want to be there for your neighbors when disaster strikes? Then Graystone Restoration is looking for somebody like you!
Graystone Restoration has been successfully serving the Tampa Bay area since 1999 and is looking for new team members who can make a difference. If you are looking for that next challenge in your life, we encourage you to apply today!
This position offers salary, commission, health insurance, 401k/profit sharing, vacation, and holiday pay. Most importantly, it offers a place for you to succeed!
The Sales/Marketing Rep will build and maintain relationships and develop plans to increase sales and profitability for assigned accounts/geographic areas. This position will drive sales by creating, executing, and communicating marketing plans to grow sales for Graystone Restoration.
Job Duties and Activities:
- Prospect to new potential clients to generate business revenue through networking, cold calling, route marketing, attending industry events, educational sessions, lunch and learns and entertaining.
- Develops and maintains business relationships. Strategically plans customer visits to cultivate relationships, perform presentations, offer innovative programs and communicate plans.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing existing and newly acquired accounts and implements those plans effectively.
- Attend industry functions such as golf outings, conferences, social networking events etc.
- Participate in association related functions and sit on committees related to such.
- Identify new opportunities and potential clients and new markets as well as ways to increase revenue.
- Maintain current client base to increase revenue and exceed sales goal annually.
- Maintain a database of client contacts and activities daily.
- Must be able to interact and network with all levels of client organization, including executive offices.
- Must live in our market and have a valid d/l.
- Must be able to pass b/g and drug testing
- Must speak, read, and write in English fluently.
Experience: Sales/Marketing experience is NOT required. Experiences that could contribute to success in this position are:
- Military or other first responder experience,
- Team sports at a high school or college level,
- Call Center experience,
- Hotel/Hospitality work,
- Insurance industry experience
Why Work Here?General Contractor specializing in emergency response to floods & fires, and restoration of structures damaged by fire, water, mold, vehicle impact, and/or acts of God. Serving the Tampa Bay Area successfully since 1999.
Start a career with a fast growing company, where you can reach your potential and feel proud of how we serve our customers.