About our Company:
Graymont Medical is a high-energy, fast-growing, home medical equipment and distribution company. We focus on providing best in class services and equipment to patients recovering from orthopedic surgery. We are looking to fill an Associate Sales Rep role, representing the Smith & Nephew brand, in and around the greater Chicagoland area. Candidates are required to have 1+ years of experience in medical device sales.
Reporting to a Director of Sales or Endoscopy Sales Representative, the Associate Sales Representative is responsible for learning equipment, products, and procedures through business support activities such as supporting case coverage, maintaining capital equipment performance, providing customer in-services, equipment transport and inventory logistics. Other responsibilities include engaging in selling activities via demonstrations and trials as opportunities present themselves. This role may support a single Sales Representative, multiple Sales Representatives in a territory, or an entire district. The position requires the propensity to develop strong personal relationships and sell capital and annuity products; the drive and willingness to develop into a full-line Sales Rep by taking ownership of professional development and proactively engaging with Field Sales Trainers and ASD Sales Representatives to learn necessary technical and sales competencies. It also requires a significant amount of time spent in the operating room with the surgical teams who are using our products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the territory sales team to enable more selling time for the territory sales representative
- Explore and engage in selling opportunities by building relationships with key clinical staff
- Focus on customer satisfaction as a high priority. Provide technical information to surgeons consistent with product user manuals and instructions for use
What your background might look like:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years experience in medical device sales
If you've got some "start-up" in your DNA, are driven to succeed in sales, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, you'll love our team at Graymont!