Manufacturing Engineering Specialist, LaGrange, 2nd Shift
- Posted: over a month ago
Grayhill designs and manufacturers intuitive human interface solutions that make life simpler, safer and more efficient. Standard products include optical encoders, rotary switches, keypads, joysticks, displays, touchscreens and pushbuttons. These components are sold to thousands of customers around the globe. Grayhill also incorporates these standard products into control panels to support a range of major customers in the Healthcare, Agriculture, Construction Equipment and Military markets. Our headquarters are in LaGrange, IL with manufacturing facilities located in McCook and Carpentersville IL, Iola WI and Shenzhen China.
We offer opportunities for talented professionals seeking challenging careers with a proven industry leader.
Are You Ready to Grow With Us?
Hours: 2nd shift, 4:30pm - 1:00am (overtime encouraged)
The Manufacturing Engineering Specialist will provide production and maintenance support for machinery and processes for our Advanced Components Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review production processes for problems identified by operator, production process alarms or from test failures.
- Assist internal customers with their production needs or production qualification.
- Assist with time studies, participate in DOE collection and assist in SPC data interpretation
- Review quality data, determine root cause and adjust production processes for improved DPMO.
- Evaluate and recommend potential new production equipment and assist in physical movement and installation of production machines, peripheral equipment and supplies as needed.
- Develop and release Final Assembly Work Instructions and maintenance procedures.
- Develop, document and execute maintenance procedures for production equipment to ISO standards.
- Support customer return analysis and enact changes as required.
- Determine supplies needed for maintenance procedures; track inventory and procure as needed and approved.
- Develop workmanship standards and work instructions as required
- Design/support electronic systems, products, software and components.
- Create testing procedures and maintenance for electronic equipment and components.
- Recommend design modifications and equipment repair.
- Inspect electronic systems, instruments and equipment to ensure they meet applicable regulations and safety standards.
- Associates Degree Electronics Engineering
- Three to Five years related experience or training with electromechanical assemblies
We value diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressLa Grange, IL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Grayhill Inc.