We are currently seeking an Automotive Master Service Technician to become a part of the Graybeal family! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
The right Technician can make upwards of $75k a year.
With vacation time, paid holidays, sick pay, and personal days, you will have over 4 weeks of paid time off a year. Bonuses offered depending on productivity.
We are willing to relocate the right individual.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, or mechanic required
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- ASE Certification preferred