More than a job - a career.
Join our team, and you might wind up in unexpected places. As a Counter Sales Representative for Graybar in Seattle, WA, you serve as a key face-to-face contact for our customers. You will sell merchandise to walk-in customers as well as service will-call orders. Counter Sales Representatives at Graybar are known as being product experts, so you will also learn about the wide variety of products we offer and how to assist customers with their needs.
* Learn Graybar's products through self-study, training classes, and on-the-job learning
* Place, arrange and maintain merchandise in counter area
* Sell merchandise to walk-in customers and manage will-call (pickup) orders
* Provide exemplary customer service
* Be active in the warehouse
What you bring to the table:
* A passion for customer service
* Can communicate well with customers and determine their needs
* Ability to perform physical requirements necessary to work in warehouse environment
* Safely operate warehouse equipment and proper use of PPE
* 2-3 years' experience preferred
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation.
As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will have access to a wide variety of benefits & advantages.
* Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Plan
* Life insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Benefits
* Profit Sharing Plan
* 401(k) Savings Plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
Learning & Development Opportunities:
* Online e-learning courses and interactive webinars
* On-the-job education and classroom training
* Educational Reimbursement
* Eligible employees and qualified retirees may purchase our stock when it is offered under, and only in accordance with, our stock purchase plan
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what's next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc\self\print\_poster.pdf
Title: Counter Sales Representative