Gray Wolf Homes, LLC Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Purchase Agent position is a hands-on role, responsible for bidding on new jobs, maintaining scopes of work, tracking blueprints and design changes, etc. This individual will create purchase orders for each job and ensure they are sent and accepted by the correct trade partner. The Purchasing Coordinator is tasked with reducing the number of variances, changes, or mistakes for each job.Compensation:
- Prepare bid packages
- Solicit bids.
- Setup and monitor option costs and sales prices.
- Maintain and update current budgets.
- Spread revised bids and obtain approval for any price increases.
- Prepare direct costs analysis and variances for review.
- Execute lot starts and final proof all unit costs.
- Maintain vendor packets and qualifications.
- Requests for pricing, load price changes.
- Revising/updating features lists.
- Updating project vendor lists.
- Pricing and distributing design changes.
- Keeping all plans updated and in stock.
- Coordinate all paperwork for vendors.
- Process purchase orders, change orders and notices to proceed.
- Create and maintain contract files.
- Research invoice or purchase order issues as needed.
- Minimum one year of related experience.
- In-depth understanding of construction costs, processes, and systems.
- Team player with a great attitude, emotional intelligence, and driven to results.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative abilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in managing efficiency, systems, processes, and reporting.
- Competent in using MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Willing to take the initiative, be creative and take ownership.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, showcase organizational abilities and leadership qualities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- BA or MBA in Construction Management or related field.
- Experience with a least one construction management system.
As one of the Raleigh area’s fastest-growing home builders, Gray Wolf Homes has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture full of growth opportunities and rewarding challenges. Gray Wolf Homes strives to be innovative and unique in the way that it operates and functions. Our team-oriented culture, focused accountability, and a strong desire to improve are what sets Gray Wolf Homes apart.
Gray Wolf Homes, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Gray Wolf Homes, LLC