Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Gray Tier Technologies is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join our growing team in support of Security Operations Center on a newly awarded contract. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a network security environment, such as a Security Operations Center (SOC), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Incident Response Center (CIRC) or Cyber Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will:
- Provide ongoing security engineering support for all SOC Technologies
- Ensure thorough testing, engineering and development support to all SOC Technologies to eliminate single points of failure and leverage high availability capabilities
- Facilitate the smooth integration of all software, computing, and networking technologies within the SOC
- Support the KM Plan through review and/or contribution as needed to support security engineering tasks and activities
- Research new and emerging cybersecurity technologies offerings in the market to generate and maintain market research reports
- Establish methodologies to identify capability gaps within current SOC Technologies and processes. Present findings and recommendations to Management during quarterly PMR.
- Configure Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and other technologies to improve services and capabilities
- Assist with system and database administration in support of customized ticketing system.
- Minimum seven (7) years IT experience
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a SOC type operation for a government or commercial client
- BS Degree or additional work experience substitution
- Experience with Snort, and Cisco intrusion detection sensors.
- Experience with Host-Based and Network-Base IDS.
- Experience with Security Information Management Tools (ArcSight, Splunk, Sentinel, etc.)
- Secret Clearance
Gray Tier TechnologiesLeesburg, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.