Painter - Residential
Gray Painting Kirkwood, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a skilled Painter to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings and other surfaces. Your job will be important since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits.
The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work.
- Make on-site preparations such as covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material
- Dry wall damage repair
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance on ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday's
- Potential raises after 60 days of successful employment, and another performance evaluation after 6 months for a potential additional raise.
Gray PaintingWhy Work Here?
We offer steady employment, weekly pay, full range of employee benefits, advancement opportunities.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gray Painting