Sales Assistant Entry Level
Gray Group International Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity in the sales and marketing world, there's no need to look any further. Gray Group International is currently seeking a full-time Sales Assistant to assist the inside sales team at our Las Vegas location. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for identifying and obtaining new customers, retaining current customers, and serving as support to the management team.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities
- Under the direction of Inside Sales, driving new business, and fostering new customers by cold calling, networking, executing innovative sales strategies, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Maintaining positive customer relations and assuring customer satisfaction on existing accounts; maintaining accurate customer records.
- In collaboration with Inside Sales, creating and maintaining a weekly customer visitation schedule to assure customer expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Undergoing extensive training on products and Sales to develop and maintain product knowledge.
- Promptly completing administrative duties, including but not limited to: sales plans, sales reports, expense reports, daily call logs, new sales goals, product availability, and financial reports.
- Participate in regular training sessions to understand new services, as well as participate in monthly company meetings
- At least 1-2 years of office experience, preferably in the sales industry.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized.
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Enthusiasm for working in an organization where flexibility and teamwork are absolute necessities.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Gray Group InternationalWhy Work Here?
We are a team of experts looking for people to join GGI and use it as a vehicle to achieve their wildest dreams.
Our family of passionate, committed, and fearless risk-takers seek to create innovative solutions that drive impactful results to our partners through deep, long-lasting relationships that are built on a foundation of trust, purposeful work, and enthusiasm.
4055 E Post RdLas Vegas, NV