Do you have mechanical skills, can you problem solve, and take pride in your work? Are you hard working? Have the skills to fix, build, and create solutions?Then you might be our next diesel technician.
Gray and Son, Inc. has a fleet of 50 dump trucks and 115 support vehicles that require regular service and repairs. Up time is critical in our industry.
- As a Diesel and Heavy-Duty Truck Mechanic, you will handle repairs on engines, drive trains and truck chassis. Also you will need knowledge of electrical and lighting systems, brakes and some hydraulics.
- Become part of a team that encourages self-motivation and problem-solving, puts safety first, and does all that is necessary to keep equipment on the road. You must be able to work independently when needed as well as with others on certain projects.
- The ability to work independently and keep projects on track to meet deadlines and objectives while making safety a priority
- Work well in a team environment to complete work that exceeds clients’ expectations
- CDL preferred
- Computer skills beneficial
- Supply your own tools
- High school diploma required. Trade school desirable.
- Minimum of five (5) years of direct experience working in a shop.
- Experience working on heavy duty trucks.
- Preferred Background: Road Construction, Construction.
- Based upon experience level
- Full-time, including Saturday