Gray & Creech Office Solutions has been helping North Carolina businesses operate their best since 1922. Gray & Creech represents multiple business solution offerings, everything from office imaging equipment, interactive whiteboards, VoIP business phones, IT services, security cameras, and access controllers. Gray & Creech currently has 2 locations; Greensboro-servicing the Triad region, and our office in Raleigh servicing the Triangle region.
Gray & Creech has an exciting solution specialist sales position available for a dynamic and motivated self-starter. This individual will seek solution opportunities throughout our entire territory to place our IT products and services. The wonderful advantage that you will have is full access to most of our customer base to sell these solutions.
IT Solutions: We offer full IT support as well as Managed IT Services. This includes a full help desk solution and support to the end-users for a per computer monthly fee. This is a complete service offering that includes break-fix, security, backup, and disaster recovery.
Managed IT Services selling follows an activity-based sales model. As a MITS Solution Sales Representative, you will be expected to adhere to a targeted level of prospect and client activity and use methods to create a funnel to allow you to attain a targeted level of prospect and client activity.
Managed IT Solutions we offer: *
· Managed IT Services – 24/7 remote monitoring and management, national service desk, outsourced remote/onsite IT support, staff augmentation
· Managed Security Services – advanced endpoint protection, SIEM, SOC services, IDS, IPS, advanced email protection, content filtering, penetration testing, website security, Ransomware protection
· Cloud Services – public/mega cloud, private cloud, cloud backup, IaaS, PaaS, M365
· Projects Services – infrastructure upgrades, network/server refreshes, PC upgrades
· Regulatory Compliance consulting and assistance
- Backup/disaster recovery
· Security Cameras & Access Controllers
Responsibilities include: *
· Train existing sales team on all Managed IT Solutions offerings – high-level overview, engaging customers, questions to ask, product/service positioning
· Act as the Managed IT Solutions subject matter expert on customer appointments/sales calls.
· Use consultative selling technique to position and present Managed IT solutions to prospective customers in order to win the business
· Conduct business development via prospecting activities; networking; and referral generation to achieve qualified face to face selling opportunities
· Manage leads, generated from marketing to prospects and existing accounts, and develop those leads into selling opportunities and closed sales
· Create additional selling opportunities within existing accounts via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and other client business meetings
· Using Company CRM, track all sales-related activities daily, including phone contacts; referrals; appointments; quotes; and sales
· Generate accurate sales forecasting by revenue and gross profit
· Develop and produce proposals and quotes for presentation to a client
· Represent Gray & Creech professionally to all interested parties including customers, prospects, and outside vendor partners
· Effectively manage time and resources
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3 years’ experience in pre-sales/selling of IT Products and Services, Managed IT Services, Managed Security Services
· Technical competency and knowledge of PC’s, networks, firewalls, servers, virtualization, routers, switches, storage devices, backup and disaster recovery, and wireless access points
· Competency in consultation selling skills and strategy
· Valid Driver’s License & transportation
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to have a competent IT/Network discussion with customer IT representative
· Ability to discuss the value of Managed IT Solutions to non-technical business owners/executives
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Exhibit sensitivity and awareness of the specific needs of customers, business partners, and technical services team members supervised
· Adherence and commitment to Gray & Creech Core Values
· Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills
· Process-oriented, with great attention to detail
· Strong passion for customer service
· Strong conflict resolution skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in simple terms
· Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is often required to sit, talk, listen, use their hands and fingers, type on a computer. Vision abilities required by this job including driving, and reading. Lifting requirements up to 25 lbs.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed. Gray & Creech reserves the right to modify all elements of this position, including but not limited to responsibilities, requirements, skills and abilities, physical demands, work environment, and compensation in whole or in part at any time.
Gray & Creech Office Systems
Why Work Here?Gray & Creech Office Systems has been providing Carolina businesses and organizations premier office solutions since 1922. While our products have certainly changed in our 98 years of doing business, our consultative approach coupled with our nothing but the best service is still the bedrock of our company. www.gccopiers.com
We're growing and we're hiring!