Gravitational is an open source software company with offices in Oakland, Seattle and Toronto. The company is well funded by world class investors and our software has thousands of users and over 10,000 stars on Github.
We enable companies to securely deliver cloud applications across cloud providers, on-prem environments, and even air-gapped server rooms, so they can expand their customer base and reduce their operational overhead. We free cloud applications from cloud provider lock-in.
We are focused on building a successful company but we are also dedicated to our friends, families, and hobbies outside of work.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we are currently not able to sponsor H-1B or other visas for this position.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a full-time Business Operations Analyst with 3+ years of experience. You will initially report directly to the COO and will be responsible for a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Scaling our business operations by developing systems and process automation across our Sales, Marketing, HR and Finance departments.
- Building financial models and projections for the business.
- Integrating the various systems we already use (including Salesforce, Hubspot, Quickbooks, Stripe and internal applications and databases) and the data produced by these systems in order to develop a single source of truth for the company.
- Developing internal dashboards and working with the company's senior leadership to develop and track key performance indicators.
- Designing new systems and tools to make the business more efficient.
- Working with the finance team and our outside accounting firm to make sure our bookkeeping records are up-to-date.
- Help to manage new initiatives across the sales, marketing, HR and finance teams.
You might be a fit for this position if:
- You have experience in an analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments.
- You have expertise with excel and financial modeling.
- You like researching and evaluating new software / SaaS / tools to use to leverage yourself.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You don't have a large ego and don't mind helping out in areas outside of your job description.
- You enjoy interacting with and learning from people across a wide range of backgrounds, personalities and opinions.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- You have 3-10+ years of experience in consulting or high growth tech company operations.
It would also be a plus if you had any of these nice to haves:
- Financial / Accounting credentials such as a CFA or CPA.
- Ability to code scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Experience writing SQL statements.
- Salesforce admin training.
LOCATION AND BENEFITS
This is an on-site position in Oakland, California. We offer competitive compensation and benefits (including stock options, platinum level healthcare insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, matched 401k and commuter benefits).
Gravitational is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.