Medical Receptionist - Scheduler
- $15 to $16 Hourly
We are seeking a friendly and organized Medical Receptionist - Scheduler to join our growing healthcare team. In this role, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls for the practice and scheduling patient appointments. Other duties include coordinating patient service requests and maintaining changes in our software system for accurate billing. You will also help keep our records and work areas clean and organized, as well as ensure our office provides a welcoming environment for our patients.
Medical Receptionist - Scheduler Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance when necessary
- Field phone calls and respond to emails
Medical Receptionist - Scheduler Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a demanding office environment.
Graves Derma Care
601 Walnut StreetPhiladelphia, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.