We are an events management and volunteer recruitment platform that connects mission-driven organizations and their supporters.
We are committed to building a workplace that reflects the diversity of volunteers and organizations that we exist to serve. We especially encourage women, people who identify as LGBTQ, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the technology and nonprofit industry to apply.
About the role:
We are hiring a Sales Manager to lead a team of account executives and business development representatives to success. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a sales leadership role within a rapidly growing, mission-driven company.
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
- Conduct forecast meetings, and coach account executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define a strong business cases
- Refine sales templates, tools, processes and playbook to ensure team productivity
- Scale demand generation and pipeline development
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders of Marketing, Product, and Client Success
Who you are:
- 4+ years in sales
- 1+ years successful track record as a sales manager
- Consistent track record of selling software, achieving personal and team goals
- Experience refining sales playbooks, scaling demand generation, and motivating teams to succeed
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Passion for empowering mission-driven organizations with the best events management and volunteer recruitment platform
- Strong preference for candidates based in Washington D.C.; but we are open to candidates in NYC
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Full medical coverage including dental benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with a $500 annual employer contribution
- Parental leave policy
- Unlimited vacation policy