We are an events management and volunteer recruitment platform that connects mission-driven organizations and their supporters.
We are committed to building a workplace that reflects the diversity of volunteers and organizations that we exist to serve. We especially encourage women, people who identify as LGBTQ, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the technology and nonprofit industry to apply.
About the role:
We are bringing on a Nonprofit Partnerships Sales Lead to lead our rapid growth in the sector. This is an exciting opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial sales and sales leadership role within a rapidly growing, mission-driven company.
- Refine our nonprofit positioning, target customer profiles, pricing, collateral, and target segments
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to hit defined sales goals
- Work with our Product team, to ensure our platform meets the needs of the widest set of nonprofits
- Develop and manage channel sales and nonprofit ecosystem relationships
- Collaborate with Marketing and business development representatives to build pipeline
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in sales, sales management, business development
- Experience in the nonprofit sector; plus for nonprofit technology sales experience
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly independent and goal oriented
- Passion for empowering mission-driven organizations with the best events management and volunteer recruitment platform
- This role would ideally be based in NYC, but we are open to candidates based in Washington D.C., as well as remote candidates
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Full medical coverage including dental benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with a $500 annual employer contribution
- Parental leave policy
- Unlimited vacation policy