GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that istransforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers dobusiness, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better servecustomers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medicationsin a more cost-effective manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmaciesand suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located inNashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
We are seeking a Customer Operations Associate. In thisrole, you will provide day-to-day support to both sides of our marketplacewhile ensuring the voice of the customer is heard internally. Additionally, youwill participate in the onboarding of new customers.
You are an energetic and upbeat creative problem solver with apassion for providing amazing experiences for our customers. You have theability to get things done with minimal instruction, though you know when aclarifying question or two would allow you to complete your task much morerapidly.
- Provide day to day support for pharma suppliers and pharmacies through email, chat, and phone support
- Become a subject matter expert in GraphiteRx systems
- Assist in data analysis and process implementation
- Participate in new customer onboarding
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Desire to take on increased responsibilities quickly
- Project management experience – a plus
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), a generous leave policy and more
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events
- Centrally located office in East Nashville 5 minutes from downtown, in a building with amenities like a rec room and gym and that is walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shop
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusivecompany that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are anequal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When you apply for this role online, please include a briefcover letter/email explaining why you are the right person for our team!