- Lead the entire post-sales relationship with GraphiteRx customers assisting in onboarding and implementation, regular check-in meetings, developing opportunities for increased engagement, and creating overall high customer satisfaction.
- Champion the ongoing needs of our customers and deliver best in class customer experience.
- Be the voice of our customer provide relevant feedback and insights to our product management and development teams.
- Partner with executive leadership and product leads to define KPIs and best practices for our account management strategy.
- Work effectively, as needed, across different functional areas within GraphiteRx including sales, onboarding and implementation, customer success, engineering, operations, and with executive leadership.
- 5+ years of experience with sales and account management focused on health system pharmacies or group purchasing organizations (GPOs); SaaS/technology experience is preferred, but not required.
- A proven history of exceeding quarterly and annual revenue and/or engagement targets.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with audiences ranging from end-users to the C-suite, including in larger group presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Salesforce (or another leading CRM).
- Ability to work in a collaborative fast-paced environment; experience in a venture-backed startup is preferred, but not required.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Centrally located office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.