GSI is an innovative design and manufacturing company specializing in architectural graphics and signage. We are seeking a talented Pre-Production Artist/ Digital Print Operator to support our Art & Manufacturing Departments and operate multiple printers. This position will be responsible for all digital prepress artwork along with programming the printers, reviewing all the graphics to ensure that they meet the client's specifications, and preforming all printing. You are also responsible for maintaining/servicing the equipment and testing the equipment periodically to ensure that the printed materials remain of the highest quality. Ideal candidates should have experience in graphic design, prepress art layout and should be highly organized with an attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient working knowledge in CorelDraw Graphics Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (or equivalent design software).
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Comfortable working in a PC based work environment
- Experience in production or prepress artwork layout helpful, but not required
- Experience in operation of digital printers preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid NC Driver's License and submit to a background check