Graphic Solutions Group Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GSG is looking for motivated team players to join their Austin distribution group.
Graphic Solutions Group is a consumable and equipment wholesale distributor for the apparel decorating, digital printing, electrical sign and commercial sign markets.
If you are looking for that next step in your career with a successful company, apply today!
This full time position is responsible for filling orders and meeting company standards for safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for shipping, receiving, order pulling, staging orders for delivery drivers, order accuracy checks. Tag or mark orders as required. Packs, wraps and checks orders as required. Works with a team to ensure deadlines are met.
RF Scanner experience and forklift experience is desired. Starting rates begin at $15.00 per hour and benefits in approximately 60 days.
* Picking orders using RF technology
* Reviewing customer orders and ensuring accuracy
* Meeting daily quota
* Communicating order issues with teammates
* Following safety guidelines and holding others responsible
* Being a team player
In addition to being an energetic, self-starting team player, we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
* At least 6 months of warehouse experience.
* Must possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical equations related to the job.
* Computer Competency
* Ability to lift 50 to 70 pounds without assistance and to work in a fast-paced environment requiring walking and standing for several periods during the day.
* Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
* Experience with RF bar-coding/scanning in a warehouse environment a plus!
Our staff works as a team! Assistance with customer service transactions would be a part of your daily routine.
GSG offers a competitive pay scale, a wide range of group benefits including: Medical/dental/vision/life/ 401(k)/ and much more. Paid time off benefits start at 6 months of employment. Education opportunities are available as well as career advancement. Apply today for your tomorrow!
In addition to being an energetic, motivated, self-starting team player, we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations related to the job.
- Shipping or distribution experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 to 70 pounds without assistance and be able to work in a fast paced environment requiring walking and standing for several periods during the day.
- Experience with RF bar-coding/scanning in a warehouse environment is required.
- Forklift sitting and/or standing experience with certification preferred but not required.
Graphic Solutions Group
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Graphic Solutions Group