Outside Screen Territory Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GSG offers a competitive pay and benefits package along with a culture of fun and diversity! We offer 32 hours of PTO after 6 months of employment and 3 weeks of PTO after one year of employment. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary life, voluntary AD&D, voluntary STD and LTD, and 401(k).
Role and Responsibilities
The Outside Screen Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of GSG, actively managing their Opportunity Funnel, consistently prospecting for new accounts, and maximizing sales potential with the existing customer base. As the Outside Screen Territory Manager, you are GSG's primary representative and resource responsible for all screen product lines. As such, you must convey an expertise in the services and capabilities of GSG, screen products/trends, screen equipment throughout the market, and other duties & responsibilities. This position serves as the face and screen segment point person of GSG inside and potentially outside of your assigned territories. Since this position requires constant contact with current and prospective customers, and you are in a key position to influence their satisfaction and opinion of GSG, this position requires a high level of patience, tact, timely follow-up, sensitivity, and strict professionalism. Extended overnight travel is required for this position.
- Achieve margin and sales targets: A sales rep needs to achieve the sales and margin targets set forth by the company.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships: Through effective conduct with current customers, prospects, and supplier partners, the sales rep must engage with these business partner to ensure we are meeting their expectations. Building and fostering these relationships are vital the sales representative's success.
- Effectively manage the sales cycle. The sales rep should maintain an actively work their sales funnel. This includes making sure the sales cycle is managed properly, and the customer's needs are satisfied after the sale.
- Maintain administrative duties: Expenses, WP activity, Outlook Calendar
- Sell equipment: The sales rep should be promoting equipment within their assigned territory. The sales rep is expected to close equipment sales, and ensure the customer is satisfied with the equipment sold.
- Travels effectively throughout assigned territory: Organization and time management must be prioritized for the sales rep to actively call on customers within the territory. The opportunity funnel is a key component for territory travel.
- Apply appropriate pre-call preparation strategies when meeting with customers and supplier partners: Utilizing pre-call preparation strategies, the sales rep will be better prepared for the sales call. Pre-call preparation includes determining the purpose of the call, the needs of the customer, possible objections, and desired outcomes from the sales call.
Education or Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Distribution or related field is preferred. Must have at least three to five years of distribution experience. Must have a proven success in account management as well as operations knowledge. Must posses strong leadership skills. Must be proficient in MS Office products and have proven history of success in related types positions.
Other Duties as Assigned:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Graphic Solutions Group
BusinessView all jobs at Graphic Solutions Group