Training Manager Sales
Graphic Products Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Training Manager supports all product and selling training needs for the Graphic Products Sales Department, with a focus on the development and delivery of foundational training for new hires and advanced skills development for the existing sales team. The Sales Training Manager contributes to sales success by working with the Sales Leadership Team to provide training, onboarding and coaching to individuals while also building out the sales training curriculum and sales playbook to drive growth. This is a great career opportunity to drive performance by helping our team increase pipeline growth, profitability and revenue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, train, coach and support sales employees, especially new hires
- Work with the Sales Operations Manager and the Sales Strategy Leaders to build, update, and maintain learning systems, training concepts, materials, and workshops that align with sales and marketing initiatives
- Develop, coordinate, execute, supervise, and facilitate sales training programs, meetings, and events based on training goals and objectives established.
- Counsel with Sales Leadership to provide feedback on sales strategies and policies to drive growth
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and strong accountability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Servant Leader mentality, with an ability to put the needs and development of the team and others first, in order to help them perform as highly as possible and drive sales performance
- Strong desire to “explore the unknown,” seeking to improve and continuously enhance personal, professional, and industry knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish positive and productive team and cross-functional peer relationships
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen, analytics assessment, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build sales training curriculum
- Ability to observe and coach effectively
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and positive outlook during changes in work tasks, structure, or environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years combined sales and sales coaching/enablement experience
- Deep experience in supporting sales organizations, sales processes, sales methodologies, and strategy and ability to serve as a trusted advisor to sales leadership
- Documented history of strong sales performance and strong development/coaching of sales talent
- Experience with successful project development, management and execution is required
- Experience in LMS and content management systems is strongly preferred
- Experience in delivering impactful group presentations is required
Location/Schedule: 100% onsite in our offices located in Beaverton, OR., 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, M-F.
Starting Salary: $60-70k, DOE
9825 SW Sunshine CourtBeaverton, OR
EducationView all jobs at Graphic Products