Help Desk Supervisor
Graphic Products Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Graphic Products is seeking a Help Desk Supervisor to join its Information Technology team. The position is responsible in leading the help desk team. Ensuring high quality technical support and customer service to solve technical issues in a timely and accurate matter on a daily basis. The candidate would play an active role in supporting and solving technical issues.
- Supervise the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk team
- Set specific customer service standards for the team
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams.
- Manage purchasing for small equipment and subscription services for the department
- Administrator for help desk applications
- Directs incoming help desk tickets
- Administrator for backup applications
- Administrator for remote access applications
- Manage new hire and termination process
- Manage desktop and phone support
- Support internal application when needed
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven work experience as a Help Desk supervisor
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote-control software
- Hands on experience supporting Microsoft Office products including Office 365
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience with a wide variety of computer software, hardware and peripherals
- Basic networking knowledge to support desktop issues
- Hands on experience supporting telecom hardware configurations and capabilities
- Experience with computer security systems, password, and file protection protocols
- Troubleshoot basic, routine, and advanced computer operations and software issues
Physical demands/Work Environment:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Required education and experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- 3+ years of supervising technical support staff
Salary: $45,000 – $64,000
9825 SW Sunshine CourtBeaverton, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at Graphic Products