Entry Level R&D Assistant
Graphic Products Beaverton, OR
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full-time position with flexible hours working Monday through Friday. Our Entry Level R&D Assistant is responsible for conducting tests on both hardware and software. In addition, this position will assist with new product releases, including but not limited to, contacting vendors, competitor research, data entry, and filling out spreadsheets.
- Preforms routine hardware testing on equipment, collects the data, and presents the results in clear concise method.
- Testing and documenting slighting and bugs within software using Jira (bug tracking software)
- Sourcing and building relationships with potential suppliers
- Assist in the collection of data for new product releases. Reviewing market data, competitor analysis’, and internal research documentation.
- Price negotiations
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of data fields without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents or web sites
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly organized
- Ability to work well independently as well as a part of a team
- Problem solver: Able to take an issue and dissect it into individual pieces to narrow down to the root cause
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Office setting
- 6+ hours of sitting in front of a computer
- Able to lift 25 lbs. unassisted
Required education and experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Starting wage $14.00 to $16.00/hour
9825 SW Sunshine CourtBeaverton, OR
HealthcareView all jobs at Graphic Products