Graphic Products is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our team. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of our online presence including lead generation, ecommerce, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, PR, and so forth. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with experience managing a B2B digital marketing team in a competitive industry.
Scope and Responsibilities
· Lead and manage the digital marketing team.
· Define the digital marketing strategy for the company.
· Set and achieve KPI targets for digital marketing.
· Manage daily operations related to digital marketing.
· Provide monthly reports to management on digital marketing efforts and KPI performance.
· Collaborate with Sales, R&D, Engineering, and others to ensure our digital marketing strategy aligns with other company initiatives.
· B.S. degree in marketing or related field.
· 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
· Proven leader with 2+ years of management experience.
· Demonstrable experience with managing SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, and PR.
· Experience with Agile project management.
· Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical skills.
· Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ads.
· Extraordinary organizational, time management, and communication skills.
· Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot a plus.