Customer Technical Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Graphic Products is currently seeking a Technical Support Representative to join our highly reputable team. If you have hands-on technical aptitude, a sharp eye for detail, enjoy customer service and are driven to work both independently and with a team, this could be the job for you!
• Communication via phone, live chat and e-mail to assist customers with any questions or issues they encounter with the software and/or printer(s)
• Develop and maintain technical expertise in Graphic Products applications
• Assist customers with installing and using safety label printing software
• Log cases detailing requests for technical assistance and steps taken to resolve
• Support can include, but is not limited to: software installation, printer and software troubleshooting, printer and software training, template creation, sample printing, order processing, etc.
• Minimum of one year technical troubleshooting experience preferably in a call center environment
• A passion for working with people and customer service
• Ability to communicate well, including oral, written and presentation skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft 365 apps and services
• Detail-oriented self-starter, comfortable working independently and as part of a team
• Excellent time management skills, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at the same time
• This position offers growth potential in both responsibility and pay. The initial pay range is $15 - $17/hour DOE
• The working hours for this position will be 8 hour workdays (M-F) 6:00am - 2:30pm
Graphic Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Safe and Drug Free workplace.
9825 SW Sunshine CourtBeaverton, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Graphic Products