Graphic Ink is a family owned and operated screen print, direct to garment print and embroidery company. We have been successfully serving customers since 2005 and are conveniently located in Huntington Beach, CA. We are ready to find our next full-time Production Artist to join the team. Interested? Keep reading!
The Production Artist is responsible for leading the art department and works closely with the screen print supervisors, art team and meets regularly with customers to discuss art design and concept. This position works closely with our production team to help create artwork to satisfy our customers. Acting as the liaison between our graphic artists and customers, the Production Artist will communicate with the customers to administer detailed order forms, send samples and obtain artwork approval. As the artwork moves along the process, the Production Artist will also be responsible for setting up the artwork for print and embroidery production. There will also be the opportunity to stretch your wings and participate in creative artwork!
- Create detailed order forms for each job
- Create layouts and organize artwork appropriately
- Communicate with customers during artwork approval process
- Photograph and send picture approvals to customers
- Organize and save artwork to database
- Set-up artwork for print and embroidery production
- Work closely with production coordinators and floor managers
- Opportunity for creative artwork
- 2+ years of experience in screen print/apparel industry, required
- 3+ years of Illustrator & Photoshop experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Great customer service skills and the ability to answer questions and resolve problems
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
We offer full-time employees medical, sick leave, vacation leave, paid holidays and retirement. Graphic Ink employees work closely together in a casual environment producing quality work while having fun.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest! Please submit your resume for review. We are unable to accept direct inquiries for this position (emails, phone calls, etc.). Thank you!