Graphet Data Mining empowers engineers to apply data mining and modeling techniques for facilitating energy management objectives in mid to large industrial and commercial sectors. The goal is to enable fact-based decision making among on-site management teams. Join us to be a team lead for highly capable, creative professionals to develop strategies for sustainable energy conservation.Your challenge as a Lead Energy Engineer is to help solve engineering problems that result in increased energy efficiency for our customers. We are looking for facilitators and innovators with a keen sense of how to communicate to both the technical and business decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
We regret that we are unable to accept any candidates who require or will require sponsorship.
Employees receive health and dental insurance coverage and company-matched retirement benefits. The office environment is collaborative, casual but focused, and staffed by professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Qualifications of successful candidates:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, facilities engineering, or similar focus AND 5+ years experience or Master’s degree AND 3+ years experience
- Project management experience, ideally in a results-driven consulting, services, or technology-related environment
- Preferred experience in one of the following: Energy Service Company (ESCo); facility service provider; energy auditing/consulting firm; mechanical, electrical, or controls contractor; building commissioning provider
- Experience in analyzing energy consumption and quantifying conservation opportunities in manufacturing or commercial facilities
- Understanding of various types of HVAC, lighting, manufacturing systems, and building controls and automation equipment
- High level of expertise with Microsoft product suite
- Ability to use conventional engineering tools and drawing programs
- Developed models in one or more statistical packages like Matlab®, SAS®, SPSS®, R, RATS®, Stata®; able to understand and interpret modeled results
- Experience or coursework in applied mathematics, economics, or computer science a plus
- Excellent communicator able to convey complex topics to a wide ranging audience in an engaging, succinct manner
- Good judgment in a business context
- Confidence in personal resourcefulness and ingenuity when solving challenging assignments
- Ability to think “outside of the box” to help us create a new generation of analysis tools
- Comfortable with high-volume, quick-turnaround deadlines
- Eager to pitch in where needed: there is no job too big or too small
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Work experience in a startup or small technology driven company
Graphet Data Mining thrives on collaboration, learning, innovation, and passion. We take pride in our team of multi-disciplined engineers supported by computer science, IT, and business majors. Our aim is to leverage the strengths of this team and invest in people and technology to impact energy conservation. This holistic approach enabled us to influence best practices and capital resource allocations at over 250 high profile sites nationwide. Our markets are growing and the demand for our approach is rapidly increasing. A creative bonus structure rewards outstanding contributions each individual brings to the team.
Graphet Data Mining combines applied engineering and data analytics to define energy efficient solutions for the industrial and commercial sectors across the United States. Our customers make the efficient use of energy a priority for competitive advantage. Established in 2001, our company is growing due to increasing demand for our energy data mining services.