IT Helpdesk Technician - Level II (Remote)
Grapevine MSP Technology Services Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
This job opportunity is a remote position; we are looking for IT Helpdesk Technicians - Level II, to provide technical assistance to our clients.
You will help install, upgrade, troubleshoot hardware and software systems. If youre computer-savvy and enjoy supporting end users, wed like to interview you.
To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude and the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
Grapevine MSP was recognized in 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 as an INC 5000 Award Recipient; also ranked on MSPMentor Global 501 List of Top Managed IT Service Companies globally.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
- Proven work experience as an IT Helpdesk Support/Technician
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
401K, Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, Vacation, Equipment, and Tools Provided
Grapevine MSP Technology Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Grapevine MSP Technology Services