Dispensing Operator Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
The Dispensing Operator should be compliant with cGMP and SOP’s. This position is responsible for staging and dispensing of raw materials, cleaning of dispensing room. Personnel should follow and adhere to SOP pertaining to warehouse.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up the dispensing room as per SOP's, and as per specifications in Batch Manufacturing Record.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the logbook and other pertinent paperwork.
- To dispense the required approved raw material/packaging material from the warehouse as per SOP and Production Batch Record.
- Check information of approved raw material/packaging material as per Batch Manufacturing Record.
- Issue the raw material/packaging material as per Batch Manufacturing Record and record the issuance information in Production Batch Record, inventory card and other pertinent paperwork.
- Enforce FIFO (First in First Out) on all material withdrawal.
- Check expiry and retest date of all material before dispensing.
- Clean the dispensing room after the completion of dispensing as per SOP.
- Store raw material and packaging material at qualified location in the warehouse after dispensing of the material.
- Ensure orderliness and cleanliness of warehouse flooring and storage locations.
- Perform daily calibration.
- Keep the staging area and dispensing room clean during the operation.
- Follow company policies, safety procedures, cGMP’s, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other or Additional Responsibilities
If any job assigned by supervisor/manager.Requirements:
Knowledge & Skills
- cGMP compliance within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Writing and maintaining cGMP documentation.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Multiple priorities and re-prioritize tasks.
- Having a forklift experience is added advantage (open to learn forklift operation).
Experience & Education
- High School diploma, or any Associate Degree
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/food industry
Physical requirements/ Working Environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements.
· Ability to lift and move about 50 lbs. drums/containers.
· Ability to work in a confined area.
· Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
3701 Concorde ParkwayChantilly, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.