Executive Admin/Finance Assistant
- Managing Front Desk – greeting and welcoming guests, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, answering all calls and directing as needed, scheduling meetings, and coordinating office activities, maintaining front desk registers
- Provide direct assistance to high level executives.
- Provides daily proactive administrative support.
- Regularly interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to complete tasks.
- Mail Support Services – printing shipping labels, managing USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. accounts.
- Manages and prepares outgoing mail, including express packages.
- Prepares routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, spreadsheets, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Provides clerical support including filing, faxing, copying, scanning, shipping.
- Manages all office supplies including purchasing and maintaining all equipment in order,
- Exercises discretion when handling confidential material and information.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including booking tickets, hotel reservations, and visa applications.
- Assists additional team members with administrative duties as needed, Acts as back-up support to other staff absences or work overflow.
- Assists with organizing team meetings, including travel planning and accommodations and logistics.
- Performs expense reporting
- Completes other duties as requested
· Enter data into databases (creating POs on SAP)
· Processing of vendor invoices and assuring to keep a organized system
· AP/AR communication between organization and customers
· Assist in day to day financial and accounting administrative tasks.
· Depositing checks in the Bank
· Assisting in obtaining cashier checks/certified checks
· Managing corporate credit card and corporate Amazon account
Sr. Director, Finance
Experience & Education
Experience – minimum 5 years
Minimum Education - Bachelor’s Degree
· Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
· Verbal and written English communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
· Proactivity and self-direction.
· Strong Interpersonal skills.
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· Efficient in both English and Spanish
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Administrative Experience
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Event Planning
· Office Management
· Proficient in SAP software (Creating Sales orders & Invoices & Purchase)
· Human Resources
· Calendar Management (Outlook and Microsoft Teams)
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Up to 5% (need to attend an event in NY once a year for one week in March)
Granules PharmaceuticalsWilmington, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.