We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented Part and Service Administrator to join our organization. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, processing parts and service repair orders, helping with vehicle titling, reconciling cash and credit cards, and processing some car deals. This will be a Monday – Friday position.
Job duties and responsibilities:
* Check service and parts repair orders for completeness and post into accounting
* Help process all new / used vehicles for registration in the appropriate state making sure lien notations are made in accordance of lender agreement requirements
* Follow-up on outstanding titles if not received in a timely manner
* Process payoff checks and mail to appropriate lenders
* Process dealer trade paperwork / title-work
* Responsible for assigned schedule reconciliations
* Any other duties as assigned by management
* Will be cross-trained at all office positions
* Various Reconciliations including cash tills and credit card receipts.
* Posts all open items in accounts payable on a daily basis.
* Reconciles cash schedule.
* Maintains petty cash system.
* Maintain state and federal required forms from vendors such as W-9 and Retail Certificates
* Answers all vendor inquiries.
* Assists in monthly closings.
* Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Associate’s degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
· 2+ years working in office admin
· Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
· Accounting or Bookkeeping experience preferred.
· Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
· Health Insurance
· Paid Holidays & Vacation
· Retirement Plan Contribution
· No Nights or Weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Grants Pass ToyotaGrants Pass, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.