Recovery Assistant- Business to Business Collections
Grant-Shannon Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Come join a highly reputable law firm as a Recovery Coordinator- Collections Assistant
In this role you will be doing commercial, business-to-business collections:
Full-time position with exceptional benefits available within a Minneapolis law firm Creditors’ Remedies practice area. Previous collection experience is highly preferred. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently, communicate effectively in a team environment, and have keen attention to detail. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Place outbound commercial, business-to-business collection calls and use the database to track the collections process
• Examine contracts, invoices and customer service notes of the creditors (law firm clients)
• Negotiate settlements and payment plans
• Implement electronic payments in an internet payment system
**This is very professional B2B Collections position. The firm is looking for someone very professional and communicative. Also someone who can be assertive, but NOT pushy. Must have some experience with collection calls- even if very minimal- the firm just wants to know someone has been in a position of asking a client for late payment and is comfortable with that. Success in this role is not based on how much money someone is able to regain, but how able someone is communicate the past due status and potentially negotiate settlement. Work very closely with one other collections assistant and an attorney. The manager of the department describes the group as “wonderful” to work with and the attorney as “a gem.” Come work with great people!
Grant-ShannonWhy Work Here?
Work with great people!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Grant-Shannon