Great opportunity to join a very successful company that is the leader in their field. Use your office support skills working with a project management team by processing all incoming/outgoing documents for the projects and performing other administrative duties such as phone back-up, handling shipments, expense reports, scheduling meeting scanning and photocopying as needed.
• Maintains accurate and consistent placement of project documents in folder server structure across all projects.
• Assists PM with creating master submittal register for each project.
• Maintains master submittal register for each project.
• Coordinates, receives and processes all incoming samples, product data, and test reports for submittal.
• Uploads outgoing submittals per project requirements.
• Emails appropriate project contacts regarding submittal status and issuance.
• Prepares shipments for outgoing submittal packages.
• Downloads returned/incoming submittal packages and distributes to project team.
• Maintains RFI folders for incoming and outgoing documents.
• Updates and maintains RFI register.
• Uploads outgoing RFI’s per project requirements.
• Downloads, records, and distributes RFI responses to the project team.
• Tracks RFI’s requiring follow-up for pricing/schedule impacts or other action items and ensures RFI’s are properly “closed’ per contractual requirements.
• Assists with archiving of site documents monthly such as: safety reports, daily reports, QC documents, EWO tickets, etc.
• Assists Project Assistant with obtaining the project close-out documents.
• Assists with scanning and organizing offsite storage documents for archiving.
Company offers a suburban location and a full benefits package!