- $80,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
My client is a leading Global Leader in the Recreational Products/Activities Industry. They specialize in providing a wide range of recreational products that are enjoyed all over the world by people of all ages.
With a presence in 4 continents, they boast a vast network of over 250 dealers and partners. Our household brand name products are popular among families and individuals of all ages who enjoy recreational activities without breaking their budget.
This will be a NEW Plant Startup in the Windsor area. Please be ready to discuss your salary expectations.
- Coordinate the design activities and design reviews
- Participate in problem solving activities using a defined problem solving methodology, including customer specific methods and documents
- Preparation of the DMFEA (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis).
- Practice and actively promote Design for Manufacturability.
- Tolerance stack ups and engineering calculations of parts going together.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of manufacturing standard practices as it pertains to the design of products and manufacturing equipment within the automotive industry.
- Analyze, develop and recommend design approaches necessary to meet production.
- Review drawings and supporting documentation to ensure compliance with Company design, Standards, and Customer Specifications.
- Build initial product samples. Actively support pre-production and early launch builds by providing hands-on technical assistance.
- Analyze, review and negotiate drawings changes as required to increase reliability and design robustness.
- Write engineering change records and revise changes on computer software.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years’ work experience designing Plastic/Silicone injection molded components and assemblies
- Experience drafting and designing 3D parametric modeling, including surfacing
- Experience with material flow, venting, ejections systems, Mold flow analysis
Grant Martin & AssociatesWindsor, ON
Get fresh Industrial Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.