- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grant Leading Technology is seeking a candidate for Writer/Editor to join our dynamic team. The candidate will provide business and administrative support. the hours are 8 am to 5 pm EST.
This position is for a tentative contract award, if awarded the position will be 100% remote
- Develop and/or review assigned program processes, procedures and artifacts to ensure satisfaction of content requirements and adherence to necessary and appropriate organizational guidelines.
- Conduct research on specific issues and quick turn-around areas requiring inputs from external and internal sources involving organizational requirements, and programmatic and implementation issues.
- Develop and coordinate standard operating procedures.
- Participate in and support meetings, conferences, and forums to promote customer and other external activities
- Collect recommendations from FAA on budget and financial guidance received in orders and directives
- Develop and provide technical writing and graphical reports
- Develop and provide schedules, distribute meeting agendas, and prepare and distribute meeting minutes
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in English or Journalism
- 5 years of experience as a technical writer
Powered by JazzHR
Grant Leading Technology
Get fresh Grant Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.