Mid-Level Data Analyst
Grant Leading Technologies Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
GLT is seeking a self-motivated candidate for Mid-Level Data Analyst. The successful candidate will work with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job may require some overtime hours to meet deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage client budget and contract data in MS Access, MS Excel, and MS SharePoint.
- Create and manage custom reports in MS Excel, MS Power BI, and other BI software.
- Manage contract budgets and actions throughout the full acquisition lifecycle.
- Manage individual contract files and data in conjunction with government systems of record and workflow management platforms.
- Provide helpdesk and data management support on a program with 200+ locations and 600+ users.
- Track and provide budget support and analysis for budget actions; develop detailed reports providing the current financial spend profile for each line item with an accompanying outline for the required steps based on fiscal year, task/deliver order status, and projected completion date.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases as required.
- Provide support with technical writing and editing as required
- Track budget and schedules for various contracts and provide reports to the program manager and/or management.
- Produce spreadsheets, charts, graphs, tables, and visual aids for high-level briefings.
- Compile and track action items, issues, and risks for acquisition and budget planning and execution.
- Examine and evaluate existing business practices and systems, and proffer suggestions aimed at creating efficiency and streamlining operations, while maintaining or increasing compliance rates
- Lead and participate in special projects or workgroups related to procurement or budget matters, some of which may be complex and highly visible analytical projects crossing different functional areas or multiple organizations.
- Develop project process mapping, process flows, and work instructions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information
- Oversee SharePoint sites provide training and support to the Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs), Contracting Officers (CO), Program Office (PO), and management.
- Understand funding appropriation types, uses and duration/lifespan of each type, with the skill set to collect and analyze this data for reporting of expired or at-risk funds.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, finance, or related field
- Two or more years of Acquisition Analyst or Data Analyst experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
- Manage the project stakeholders, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Knowledge in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and proven leadership, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- US Citizen with an ability to pass public trust clearance
- PMP certification
- Degree in an applied mathematics field, computer science, IT, or data analysis
Grant Leading Technologies
TechnologyView all jobs at Grant Leading Technologies