Granite Pathways Youth Residential Treatment Center, a Fedcap company in Manchester New Hampshire is seeking professional, dynamic and flexible, experienced problem-solvers to assist adolescents seeking treatment and recovery in a residential setting.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, the CRSW works in conjunction with the clinicians, Residential team, Program Educator, and nursing team.
*Lead/facilitate Recovery groups
Act as "lead staff" when working with RS peers as assigned
* Accompany clients to recovery-based activities, events, and meetings in the community
*Assist with the development of recovery curriculum and activities in partnership with the Program Educator and Clinical team.
* Can provide expertise about the recovery process, maximize client choice, self-determination and decision-making in the planning, delivery, and access to treatment, rehabilitation and support services.
* Can provide direct supervision, recovery support, counseling and consultation to individual clients, families, and team.
*Acts as a liaison with community resources
* Ensures the maintenance of accurate, complete, timely and high-quality documentation and data collection to meet best practice clinical standards that comply with program policies and procedures, payor requirements and external regulatory standards
* Be knowledgeable of the status of each client's recovery
* Assisting other staff with assigned follow up tasks to support the clients service plan
* Ensuring quality data collection efforts are maintained utilizing the WITS platform
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to coach and mentor
*Communicates with leadership and peers at a high level
*Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace at all times
* The position requires an individual who can model recovery core principles and values
* The individual shall hold patience and a gentle approach to identify person-centered strengths, needs, abilities and recovery goals that help promote progress in each participant's recovery journey. The candidate should be able to respond and manage potential crisis while maintaining safety of all center staff and participants
* Experience with community-based recovery services
* Strong customer service ethics, and experience with culturally diverse populations
*Maintains consistent professional boundaries, mirrors professionalism and acts as a role model to other recovery support staff.
* Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel;
* Experience with WITS a plus
*Understands adolescent population, experience with age specific recovery methodology
Education: High School or equivalent and CRSW
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with peer-based recovery support services.
Prior work experience with excellent references. Healthcare setting preferred.
This role is subject to BEAS and Criminal background checks. CRSWs must have a clean driving record. Driving company van required.
Job Type: Full-time