- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Junior Draftsperson/Estimator for Architectural Stone Fabrication
Granite Importers is looking for a highly motivated person to work productively and independently as well as part of an office team. Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Dissecting architectural plans to create take-offs
- Quoting/Estimating from take-off
- Drafting of shop drawings & shop tickets
- Drafting, Printing, and Cutting Patterns
- Search for contracts to bid
- Search for and locate potential projects
- Possible travel for field measurements
- Constant communication with customers
- Maintain/Organize records and reports
Strong organizational skills, ability to work in a high volume environment and prioritize projects, extremely detail oriented, ability to read architectural blue prints, working closely with others well, independently driven with minimum direction, problem solve, and ability to multi-task.
- Operating AutoCAD (Necessary)
- Ability to read architectural drawings (Necessary)
- Manufacturing shop drawings (Helpful)
- Familiar with architectural and/or landscape design (Helpful)
- Versed in construction documents and language (Helpful)
- Material take offs (MTO) from drawings or plans (Helpful)
- Sales (Helpful)
- Customer Service (Necessary)
- Knowledge of manufacturing process (Helpful)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Necessary)
Salary: Based on experience
Granite Importers Inc.
16 South Vine St.Barre, VT
Get fresh Architectural Drafting Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.