Our Gilford, NH location is looking for a new experienced Plumbing and Heating Wholesaler Counter Sales Representative to join its busy team.
Our Counter Sales Representatives are responsible for greeting and assisting our customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
The ideal candidate will have: a solid attention to detail; the ability to handle multiple tasks; a pleasant customer service manner; and a moderate level of computer proficiency.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment and the desire to learn about our products and procedures is important.
This is position requires the ability to lift 50 pounds and a forklift certification (we will train). Knowledge of plumbing and heating supplies is preferred. Experience in plumbing trade is a plus.
The hours for this position are: 6:30 or 7:00 am to 4:00 or 4:30 pm.
Key Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and handle customer requests promptly and courteously.
- Enter counter sales tickets into the computer with the necessary catalog numbers, quantities and sufficient description for accurate pricing.
- Pull, double check and pack product for counter customers.
- Answer telephone promptly and courteously and handle telephone inquires and orders promptly and accurately.
- Sell merchandise, develop and present a sales personality with all customers..
- Maintain merchandise displays in the counter sales area and maintain a clean, neat work area.
- Report customer complaints to the Branch Manager, the salesperson involved, if any, or any other appropriate person or persons.