Physician - Allergy/Immunology - Salt Lake City
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Physician Employment Opportunity
Actively seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Allergy/Immunology physician to join our existing Allergy department, as part of Granger's multi-specialty medical clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Physician is responsible for Allergy-specific patient care, including but not limited to; evaluation and management, follow-up, allergy shots/treatment, medication management, procedures and implementing a treatment plan in conjunction with patient needs. Physician will manage patient charts within the current EMR; eClinicalWorks. Physician will share in call coverage.
About Granger Medical Clinic
Established in 1954, Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent, multi-specialty medical clinic in the Salt Lake Valley; with services available in several counties. Today, our expanding team includes nearly 170 providers at 25+ locations. The continual growth of our organization is attributed to its ability to attract high-quality Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians who share the same vision. That vision is a commitment to quality and patient-focused care.
- Granger is an independent clinic 100% owned and led by its physicians. This structure provides the autonomy physicians desire and also the ability to make practice-related decisions.
- Our Shareholder structure provides physicians with numerous financial and other benefits.
- Granger is focused on patient care decisions that are in the best interest of our patients' health and wellness.
- As evidenced by our low total cost of care, Granger emphasizes a commitment to providing quality healthcare for less.
- Appropriate & applicable licensure, education & certification as a Physician in the state of Utah.
- Proper insurance credentialing prior to patient care
- Board Certification/Eligible in Allergy and Immunology
- Ownership: Shareholder and Real Estate opportunities
- General: Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life, disability, EAP
- Retirement: 401(k), profit share
Please send Curriculum Vitae to Jeremy Mitchell at email@example.com
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Granger MedicalSalt Lake City, UT
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.