IMMEDIATE OPENING! Imagine driving a 2 or 3 axle truck around beautiful Marin County all day and being paid for it by joining a well-established 58-year-old Marin County company as a roll off truck driver. A Class A or B driver’s license is required.
- The job consists of delivering, exchanging, and picking up roll-off boxes with a heavy duty 2 axle class 7, or a 3-axle class 8 diesel truck with air brakes, tarping and tying down the loads, and hauling the contents to various local recycling facilities.
- A preferred candidate will be a stable well-established Local Resident.
- Diesel truck driving and mechanical ability and tools are a plus, but not a requirement.
- Routes often require Drivers to navigate through communities and tight areas. Backing skills are essential.
- Our drivers routinely climb in and out of the truck cab and on to the containers to smooth loads or secure tarps for transport.
- Drivers must have safe driving records, and good references.
- Work hours may be up to full time and may require occasional weekend work.
- Drivers must be able to complete daily driver logs as well as pre and post trip truck inspections.
- Extra work maintaining other trucks, containers, and other equipment could also be available.
- We know evenings and / or weekend's sounds like a tall order, but past employees have enjoyed our supportive family atmosphere and worked with us for many years.
- Note if you are a mechanic and willing to drive also the position will be full time and pay will be higher.