GRANDWAY ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.
Commercial Loan Specialist
We are recruiting for a Commercial Loan Specialist to be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing on all incoming lending activities of the company as the borrower. You will be covering multiple business divisions of the company including residential construction, residential development, and investment management. The candidate must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and must be able to work independently based on high-level instructions. All incoming lending activities must be focused meticulously on cash flow and risk for the company as the borrower.
Loan Specialist Responsibilities:
· Plan, schedule, execute incoming loans for the company’s various divisions, including residential construction, commercial income properties, and others.
· Shop loan requests and negotiate terms to secure the most favorable financing options for all projects.
· Maintain existing and establish new relationships with lenders and loan brokers.
· Set up processes for tracking and monitoring all incoming and existing loans for all projects, including important dates and covenants.
· Coordinate lender due diligence, including project information, appraisals, inspection reports, the site visits.
· Coordinate escrow process, including title, estoppels, loan documentation.
· Prepare loan application and owner/guarantor documentation to satisfy the lender’s requirements.
· Ensure the company is up to date on lender compliance, including tax returns/extensions, borrower/guarantor liquidity and financials, progress calls, progress site tours, and other requirements according to the loan documents.
· Coordinate the activities of the management team and construction/project teams to ensure one unified message to lenders and capital partners.
· 5-7 years experience either on the lender side (commercial loan officer, processor, underwriter, or broker) or on the borrower side (loan or financing officer)
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
· Extremely trustworthy as you will be exposed to confidential information.
· Able to establish and maintain relationships with lenders in a professional but amicable manner.
· Critical thinker with strong problem-solving ability.
· Ability to work efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Pasadena Head Office (currently remote due to COVID)
Benefits: Health Insurance Plan (80% subsidized), PTO (10 days per year), Sick Days (6 days per year), Mileage Reimbursement and Annual Bonus (up to 10%)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm (1-hour lunch)
Compensation: $65-80k base salary depending on experience
Grandway Assets Management
Why Work Here?
Grandway Group is an institutional quality management company founded in 1997, with a focus on real estate construction, development.