Cheese Production (AM, 2-2-3 rotating days)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Grande Cheese Company is a family-owned enterprise built on a tradition, quality, and outstanding performance. We are dedicated to our cultural pride, professional excellence and to the dignity and respect of our Associates.
Join our Family and receive a comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO available on day one, night and weekend shift premiums, retention bonuses within the first 6 months of employment, access to our Health and Fitness Centers, opportunities to develop your career and more!
$19.44/hr and up, plus $2.25/hr weekend premium and $3 evening premiums
Hours: 4 AM - 4 PM-only work half the year!
1st Major Area of Responsibility – Production
- Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of cheese and/or whey products by following established procedures, to produce product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Carry out varied duties such as setup and monitoring of equipment, stirring/mixing/cutting, cooking, testing, inspecting, and providing feedback to Cheesemakers or Process Specialists.
- Must thoroughly understand processes and independently make decisions that affect product quality.
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet Grande and regulatory standards.
- Setup, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment to ensure everything is operating effectively.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist with training new Associates.
2nd Major Area of Responsibility– Sanitation
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of areas and equipment. Tear down and re-assemble equipment as required.
3rd Major Area of Responsibility – Regulatory Compliance
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
4th Area of Responsibility – All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow government standards and regulations.
- Provide back-up relief as needed.
Join our Family and receive a comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO available on day one, weekends free, overtime available, access to our Health and Fitness Centers, opportunities to develop your career and more!
Grande Cheese Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Grande Cheese Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?