Grand Traverse Container, Inc. has an opportunity for a CDLA Intra-State driver to work out of our Grand Rapids facility. This position is local runs and will get you home every day. This person will drive semi tractor-trailer to make deliveries and pick-ups of corrugated products. This position a late afternoon into evening shift and includes contact with customers, vendors and co-workers, preparing for delivery and processing required paperwork. Requirements include a valid CDLA Intra-state license, 2 years safe driving experience, and the ability to meet applicable DOT physical requirements including a DOT physical, drug/alcohol screening. If you are organized, self-motivated and personable we want to hear from you.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
This is a full time position with excellent benefits.