- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grand Street Wellness and Physical Therapy is a privately-owned Outpatient Physical Therapy in Manhattan focusing on Musculoskeletal and Sports Rehabilitation along with APOS. We are currently looking to expand our team with highly energetic, motivated, and team-oriented NY licensed Physical Therapists who incorporate evidence based and progressive functional treatment strategies in their treatment.
· Masters/ Doctor in physical therapy from an accredited educational institution.
· A valid NY PT license
· Outstanding assessment and manual therapy skills
· Excellent communication skills
Job responsibilities of Physical Therapists are as follows:
· Evaluate and screen patients and develop treatment plans appropriate for patient functional limitations
· Skillfully applies manual therapy and other appropriate therapeutic techniques and exercises to address patients’ treatment needs and achieve their functional goals
· Document patients’ detailed assessment and treatment in EMR System
· Supervise Physical Therapist Assistant and Physical Therapy Aides to deliver exceptional patient care
· Participate in clinical staff education, meetings and quality improvement programs for patient care and staff development
· Comply with all pertinent rules and regulations within the appropriate Federal and State Practice Act and the American Physical Therapy Association’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
· Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
· 1-2 years of OPD experience is preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply!!
· Spanish speaking provider is plus
· This job posting is for multiple locations in Manhattan
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $83,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Location
Grand Street Wellness
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Outpatient Physical Therapy jobs daily straight to your inbox!