Sales Representative- Sales Associate
At GRM, our #1 goal is growth in all markets for cost-effective energy savings and energy solutions.
Due to our excellent customer service, we have been voted on the top Energy Broker of the Year by our clients and vendors in the nationwide energy networks
What makes GRM Special?
· We are a growing company that continues to evolve in our industry.
· We foster employee development that is focused on tailoring employee's career paths based on their talents, strengths, and interests.
· We have fantastic teams throughout North America and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed and educated supplier in the industry.
· Our executives and managers are extremely accessible and work on the front lines of our business!
What Separates the Good from the Great at GRM:
Those who are successful at GRM demonstrate determination, competitive drive, and an eagerness to learn all facets of our company. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and sell. They must also possess the drive to make an immediate impact on a growing company.
What Does a Sales Representative do?
Sales Representatives have a primary focus on serving our customers and growing our existing accounts. Our Sales Representatives handle a wide range of responsibilities within our organization such as inside sales, outside sales, customer service, marketing, and brand awareness. As we are a direct consulting firm, much of our business is conducted face to face with our clients. Sales Representatives typically spend 70-80% of each week in sales presentations and contract negotiations with our clients.
Responsibilities for a Sales Representative:
- Meet deadlines and company standards to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Answer clients’ questions on services and distribution and provide solutions/recommendations by having a strong understanding of GRM's top-selling and basic service providers.
- Enter orders, customer information, and purchasing trends into our various computer systems (via IPAD)
- Proactively meet with existing clients for relations, management, follow-up, etc.
- Maintain a positive and productive attitude.
- Contribute to all sales and company/team goals.
- Be on time to work and all other appointments.