Grand Rapids Marketing is a business development firm with a mission to connect consumers with products that have measurable value in their lives. Our campaigns take our client's names into uncharted territory to gain new consumers or revisit with existing ones to strengthen the brand presence. We believe in all hands on deck and cross-train all members in every department to ensure seamless communication and understanding.
We are seeking an adaptable, positive, and passionate team player who is willing to learn all facets of a company to ensure the success of their projects within the overall mission. Candidates should be comfortable interacting with potential clients and customers, be solution-oriented, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
Grand Rapids Marketing is currently hiring entry-level individuals with a customer service & sales background for our full-time Customer Service Representative position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for our Customer Service Representative position.
- Representing the largest telecommunications and home entertainment companies, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service and professionalism and maintain and build quality relationships with our customers. This job is full-time and involves in-person sales with customers.
What sets Grand Rapids apart has been our ability to act as the liaison between our major clients and their customers. Through our unique, relationship-oriented approach, we have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer retention, new customer acquisition, and increased market share.
Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge. We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and develop new campaigns. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities. You must be willing to work hard in entry-level customer service, sales, and marketing positions. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change. This is an entry-level position in a brand new industry.
- Teamwork: we work in teams because it helps new people learn and leads to a better customer experience due to added atmosphere and enthusiasm
- Compensation: we operate in a performance-based industry and offer uncapped on target earnings averaging above the national average
- Growth: We'll need people to rapidly advance into leadership and management roles if we want to expand and diversify our client portfolio
- Development: learn the most desirable/ marketable career skills within your first few months (marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, administration, client relations, management)
- Travel/ Events: Top performers will have the opportunity to attend black tie events, award ceremonies, regional conferences, gourmet meals, and more throughout the US and national!
Apply Now! We are offering interviews now!
Please note; all applicants should have living accommodations in the Kentwood/Wyoming area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in the area, we cannot hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work.