Grand Parkway Tire and Auto is seeking a Certified Master Technician!
We offer benefits, paid vacation, good working conditions, and we are closed on Sundays. We offer Hourly + Overtime pay!
We are currently seeking a Certified Master Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. We are located in the Richmond, Texas area.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tuneups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires.
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings.
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- To be able to provide references
Salary is DOE (Dependent on Experience)
We look forward to your application!